Monday, March 03, 2008

my surprise valentines & post valentines

valentine's day this year gave me twelve ugly blueblacks!
no thanks to the big box of surprises which the boy kelly gave

i got fooled by the both of them! i thought kel was so nice cos she offered to meet me for lunch since i had a 3hr break. and when we met, she gave me this super huge and heavy box telling me that a tan jun yuan told her to pass this to me, i was in shock! cos 1, i never expected a present(s). 2, i never expected my present to be that big and heavy and 3, i brought my super heavy laptop with me cos i thought i still had about 2hrs to kill before the next class. i swear i nearly died trying to carry both my laptop and box around school. and my thighs kept banging against the box which voila, explains the many blueblacks on my right thigh. and that cost me a week of wearing pants to school!

thank you for the presents (:
and kel, thanks for helping him ahahs

fast forward to the next day, which was a mini chinese new year gathering at my place.
peektures from the bbq:

our chefs for the night - bernard and aroon


our beef burgers, supposedly. hahas i took the beef patty out too early so the meat kinda defrost and got stuck into small lumps which ended up looking like pieces of shit ahas. plus, we didn't know how to toast/bbq our bread. so our burgers ended up looking like diseased food. but it still
tasted good!


our food! by the way, kel and i spent nearly 2 hours preparing the food! she was in charge of cutting the food. but i took too long to wash the sotongs that kel ended up cleaning and cutting the chicken and fish. she even had to cut the sotongs for me cos i kinda went off track playing with the sotong ahahs


our super poseur head chef. who the hell wears shades in the dark?!


those that came.


our dessert! roasted marshmallows! yummm


errr. our chocolate.. which was suppose to be for our chocolate marshmallow fondue dessert. see, i was trying to melt the chocolate bar but the chocolate still looked super thick so em and i were trying to think of someway to dilute the chocolate. and how best to dilute things? water. bad mistake. the chocolate didn't get even close to diluting. instead, it got all mashy and mushy and ended up looking like this.. one wasted chocolate bar =(


and our picture of the night *drum rolls.. a very suggestive picture of emily trying to lick vincent's nipples hur hur


after clearing up, it was many rounds of polar bear and murderer at my place. and fyi, i suck at murderer. i can't tell who's winking at who! thats why as detective, i can never spot my murderer. and i think as civilian, i might not even know if i got murdered. and this is the biggest joke, as murderer, i don't dare to wink. scared i get caught ahhahas

i took forever to wink when i was murderer..
gladys: eh the murderer super lousy la! how come not killing people
darren: YA LORR. murderer do your job laaaa
=((

oh my god i just spent nearly 4 hours updating my blog. and i've got an econs test this thurs which i have yet to study for. super good time management la stef.

No comments: