Monday, March 03, 2008

last entry in oct! - emily

yes yes.. i've been missing from the blogging scene but i don't think my absence makes a difference anyway. anyhoos, i've decided to start updating my otherwise dead blog. because who knows one day i might bang in to a tree and get a concussion then end up forgetting whatever i've been through for the past X no. of years hahas

so since october two oh oh seven, life has been drama drama drama.

and if 4 months ago, someone told me my life could change that much that fast, i would never have believed it. but the thing is, my life did change. people who i never thought i would ever leave are slowly drifting apart and people i never imagined i would ever meet are suddenly a huge part of my life.

enough with the emo nemo. here's what you've missed out on if you haven't heard from me for the past few months.

november saw me:

(i) celebrating JY's 21st - super memorable; he flipped when he thought i didn't prepare anything for his birthday. poor boy even cried! hur hur

(ii) sending A off to china for his final year project


A's surprise departure gift for me. it was really sweet laa. (:


(iii) my first exams in uni which i so did not study for and i'm still not regretting, not really anyway.

No comments: