Monday, March 03, 2008

opportunity cost of wasting term break - good grades for econs test.

i basically didn't do anything productive for the whole of term break. the best i did was to watch one econs webcast, attend one project meeting, finish my report, attempt to study with emily at woodlands library and that was it! after that it was just play play play. and i played so much untill my body couldn't take it and i fell sick on sun. hahas i know la.. weak!

so here's some of the fun parts of the term break:

wednesday saw me and sher at siloso beach! i got burnt! hah and thats not even the tragic part. the tragic part was when JY's mother saw me and she said there was no difference! and i still look damn white. walaoooo. 4 hours under the sun where got no difference!

me and sher camwhoring without our makeup.
hahas sher was trying to make her eyes look bigger.
poor girl can't take pictures under the light without having to squint.


the boy was at the beach having some company cohesion day. so snap snap! took a picture with him before he went to join his err men. i don't know why he just looks bad in pictures.


sher and i left sentosa around 5 plus for BEEF CHILLI CHEESE FRIES at carl's junior! oh my god it's sinfully goooood.


then snap snap! camwhoring in the toilet. the peek's a bit blur but we look so much better with make up on. and check out the height difference mannn. she's bending and still, she's taller than me. aye, i'm not that short laaa. she's just that tall. hahas


since all we had were fries, i made sher pei me go kim gary's for some french toast! oh my god oh my god. FRENCH TOAST.. MUSST FEEDDD!


thursday - cheng hui and i accompanied the boy to sim to submit his uni application. so we took 151 from hougang interchange. i don't know if i'm suaku or what but that was my first time on a pink sbs bus! sooo cute!

oh and the bus driver sucks please. i was climbing up the stairs to get to my seat. and that lousy ass of a driver suddenly jam brake. and i rammed my shin against the step! damn pain la! i was screaming and groaning like shit can. oh oh oh! and the bus brought us past scgs where we saw all the gurkhas(?), guards and all those in green staring into the trees looking for that JI terrorist mas selamat. ahahs it was quite interesting.. and erm, funny laa. plus, i can't believe that mas selamat is only 1.58m tall! that's my height! oh my god stef is as tall as a man (: hahahas

oh ya, never try taking a picture of a picture.. else the picture ends up like the one below. this was me attempting to take a picture of the boy's ic picture. that blur blur forgot to bring his other pictures out so he had to steal the one in my wallet to submit to the school. so i wanted to take a picture of his picture.. for memory laaa. hahahs in my wallet for three weeks already what!


friday morning was spent at the polyclinic. i needed to get a referral for an eye appointment. i was there since 8 in the morning and i only managed to leave TWO hours later. i hate polyclinics la. need to queue to register, queue to see the doctor, queue to get a referral and queue again to pay. like what the hell la. super waste of time. AND I WAS THERE ALONEE. EVEN BESTT.

the only other time i left the house was at 1am, for supper with kok and darren. as usual, they were full of rubbish. here's one such instance

me: eh you two the supper machiam dinner la! one having horfun, and the other ee-mee. what the.
darren: nooo.. got difference. dinner must have RICE with veggie and pork. supper is lesser.. like noodles.
me: err thats alot of difference

so seee! nothing productive for that week. and i shall end this post off with a camwhore-tic peekture of myself hahas.


yes yes, i'm blogging again - hello kelly! hahas. and yes yes yes emily, i'm blogging like crazy now.. instead of studying for econs. shit laa. i really suck at time management can. i got seven econs chapter to clear by today and i just wasted twenty minutes blogging. walaooo. steff!!!

No comments: