Thursday, August 07, 2003

7th Aug..which is Today.. is ems berth day.. Yays!
before i start bishing around, i would like to tell tis (if she ever comes online)..
Have the sweetest 16 berth day ya?
Love u loads. hahas
N nic is biased!!! He msged u 1st thing in the morning.
how sweet! that boy had to call u n beg u to help pass a bday msg to me
when he can do it himself. gee.
newaes, ems was like really happy with the presnt kels n i gave her
but i somehow think she prefers kels present
like duh. hahas. i gave ems a organiser.
its quite lame but the presnt looks quite presentable hahas.
kels gave ems tis encyclopedia about mammals!
oh my gawd! the rodents inside are like so adorable!
i was like whoa. i was so jealous!
hahas n kok tried to scared me with his that stupid hand thing again?
hahas it didnt work. I had obviously overcome my fear of the hand
hahas and now its pengster's turn to get scared hahas
was darn comical seein peng chase kok
ohya, took pictures with mr noel chong today
hahas hes like one of a kind.
A teacher who goes around takin pics with his students hahas
Talk about overflow of adrenaline..
when mrs george was givin out the oral marks,
my hands were shakin n shiverin profusely.
i was like argh. Shit.
Ems n kels got their results 1st. Both of them got 33.
i was like wah since mrs george told me yest that the highest mark was 33.
she think.
i was shiverin n shakin like hell.
Mine was the last to be given out. wtf.
by that time my whole hand was tremblin with fear and excitement
N... i calculated my marks.. i got a 11 11 13! A 35!
i was like yays! Darn happy!
But the adrenaline built up from the anxiety was causin my hands to shiver.
Aftershock. It took me about 5 mins to finally settle down.
phew.
Ohs n PE was fun. Ems was goin on with her theory of racial harmony
n that we shouldnt keep on stickin with our own gang n blah
n that we should disperse and form new teams n yada yada
so we broke up into our teams.
We played and played was damn fun. But with fun comes pain.
i have a big blue black on my left kneecap
thanks to andrew. his leg whammed into me.
I have reason to believe his leg is made of metal and so is bernard's arm.
Both of them hit me n caused me to have sparsms.
Was real fun. Andrew kept pattin my back durin the game. wtf.
He thinks that after every pat he gave me, i seem to be able to catch the ball.
what bish is that.
Then in the afternoon, we had chem practical. was damn comical too.
Darren wanted me to move behind so he n adib could sit 2gether.
i was like NO, im not movin.
He ended up pushin andrew away from his seat. Demandin andrew leave his seat
now because that seat belong to him, Darren.
As usual, Darren was as childish as ever. -- shooting distilled water over to my table,
makin my paper wet.
hahas here comes the funny part. During QA, i was bout 2 tests faster than him.
Darren wanted to know my observations. So we kept on discussin at the sink
even though mrs tay reminded us not to.
hahas so as we r discussin i was pourin away the contents in my test tube
hahas n darren followed suit.
best part was he needed the soln to cont the next test.
i was like hahahahas. Two times darren came n talk to me
n two times he threw away his soln which he needed to move on to the
next test hahas he was blamin me, claimin that i had influence him
cos i was pourin awae my contents as i was talking to him hahhas blur!
hahas i realised mrs tay loves to say im very cute.
hahas i have no idea why. she was like observin me do my prac.
i must have done smth wrong cos she started gigglin n
said i was very cute. this isnt the 1st time she has said
i was cute. It is like without fail everytime durin pracs,
she'l come n tell me that im cute hahas.
hahahas didnt eat at SP today. decided to wait till i reach home.
was watchin ems n kels eat at Cavana today. hahas
it seems to be everytime i dont eat, the both of them
would go to Cavana to eat. wierd.
Ohs n went i reached home, vanessa n dadday
were already home. Vanessa finished class earlier for some reason
i dont noe why. but the house was empty.
they both went down swimmin.
i decided to join them since i needed to cut the fats
b4 sentosa this sat.
whoa. i didnt realise it was such a long time
i had gone swimmin that my skills have turned rusty
and my stamina is all gone.
my muscles were achin after the first lap. wtf.
when i came up then i realised i just washed my hair tis morning.
i washed it twice today. okays. im dead beat.
shall go eat my dinner now.

No comments: