Wednesday, August 13, 2003

sigh. got my chinese results today at 10am.
i rmb not bein able to sit properly during maths lesson.
cos i was so scared i wont do well.
Part of me felt strongly i was goin to get a B3
yet part of me didnt wana get that grade.
i wanted an A and not just an A2 but an A1.
we went down at 10 to comp lab 1 to get our results.
mr. felix read our marks out cos we had no proper examination
slips. b4 that we were all speculatin and stuff.
some said mdm nur wasnt too happy with our marks
n some said it was okay.
mrs teo said we did quite all right. bah.
before mr felix read our results, i was sooo bloody nervous.
or course mr puvan would nv miss out givin his speech.
he was sayin how we can retake if we are not happy with our marks
n our marks are quite all right.
then he told us that all of us part except one.
but our results were all above the singapore average mark.
60% of us got As n Bs
which aint bad for a new sch like us.
then, mr. felix began readin out our marks.
i still can rmb his voice clearly in my head,
' stefanie tan...3...merit '
my heart sank. i was like totally numb.
i didnt wana get a 3!
next it was ems n kels. both of them got an A2
my heart sank even more.
then when they finished readin our results,
mr puvan was like sayin they are makin an exception today
and they are lettin us call our parents and tell them how we fared.
when i called my mum,
i totally broke down.
i cried but yet part of me felt relieved that i didnt get
nthing lower than a b3 but part of me felt dissapointed.
v dissapointed.
then i was considerin whether to take chi again.
some of them were comin to console me
while some were cryin cos they think they did badly.
Lok got a B4 which came as a total shock.
as it should be quite normal for her to get an A.
mdm nur told me it was my choice whether i should retake or not.
but wang lao shi said its good enough
n that i shouldnt retake n should instead
use these free chi periods to buck up on my other subs.
sigh. i still have no idea whether im retakin.
i guess my answer is nething.
if ems n kels are retakin, i'll retake.
kels told ems that she leaves the decision of whether
we three should retake chinese.
kels n ems tried comfortin me after we got our results,
they were tellin me how one mark doesnt make a big difference
then i was explainin to them that one mark might mean goin to a different
jc from them. But they were soooo sweet,
both of them promised me they were willin to sacrifice to goin
to a better jc and join me instead as long as i was going to a
jc. how nice right. what really good friends i have.
must really thank God n my lucky stars for meetin such nice people
as ems n kels.
gee. still waitin for ems decision whether we should retake chi.
sigh, theres like a 50 50 chance we migth improve or
we might not. its so risky.
sigh. really dont know.
Then, i asked bird how much he got. He got a E8.
joel told me he got a F9.
no idea whether he's lyin. but he really sounds serious.
i mean, what the hell, for some1 like gladys who
doesnt pay attention in chi class n doesnt even speak chi
can pass n get a C6 aint bad but for joel, look at him hes
chi speakin n blah n he got a F9. what atrocity is that.
bird got an E8. bird never touched chi
b4 and he got an E8. so its ridiculous that joel could get
a F9. bet hes lyin. shall go check it out.
okays. shall end here. betta start studyin hard to do well.
todays result has proved that i must work extra hard
to reach my goals.
and did i mention that it was vincent was failed?
N since our sch's number is so small,
one person takes up 3% of the aggregate
and thanks to him our school standard was
perfect. bah. he'd betta buck up.

No comments: