Sunday, August 24, 2003


y-ellos! didnt blog yesterday cos i was out the whoel day newaes,
i went to watch LXG yesterday ( which explains the poster )
the whole show was marvellous! absolutley loved it.
well not for the bad part though cos my dadday called me more than
10 times. ahhh! was bloody pissed off. hahas before the movie, i went to
collect 12 LXG postcards and 12 pirates of carribean postcards 4
warm fuzzies. its been quite some time know since we've been
writing warm fuzzies and where the hell has our fuzzy files gone to?
ah well, shall go check the big apple box at the side of our class tmr.
the files are most probably filled with cobwebs and stuff. eech.
ohs back to LXG, hahas the nontamalus zit? okays.. the sword
submarine looked wierd! hahas its just wierd. N shane west is sooo cute.
Peta wilson too! oh my gawd.. she's so prettay. purrr! hahas
N yes, watched another show yesterday corky romano.
hahas its bloody slapstick was laughing my guts off during the show.
its so spastic! teenagers like me should go n watch corky romano to
de-stress. hahas ohs.. didnt do too much today. just finished the chap
on quadratic eqns and went on to do my warm fuzzies which took me a
whole two hours to complete. which reminds me.. im still left with four more to
write.. ahhh! bonkers man. still got chem h/w to do. ugh.
really rushing for time..zonk out

No comments: