Wednesday, August 06, 2003

I so cant believe it. I typed so much!
N a stupid error caused my entry 4 today to be deleted.
ugh. newaes, NOW blogger n signmyguestbook can eat my shit.
Both are givin me trouble argh.
cant stand it.
sigh. shall just summarise what i typed earlier.
Today, me kels and ems went to the new stall in sch.
The food was horrible.
Like total crap. The food was so bland.
We bought chiX rice.
so much 4 chicken rice.
They should just emphasise on the word RICE.
since the ratio of chicken is to rice is 1:10
wtf. ohs today in class stupid kok kept on scarin me with that retarded action of his.
I seem to be the only one who gets a shock when he does that. wtf.
thru out the whole 2-5 class i got scared bout 3-5 times.
N i now believe strongly in the phrase -- Monkey see, monkey do
cos after bout 2-3 times kok scared me,
andrew followed suit. wtf.
I have no eye deer just why i get scared by such lame stuff.
It makes no sense. Ah well.
There's like nothing i can about it.
Ohyas talkin bout lame..
Julius is lame. lame. lame. lame. lame.
i read his live journal. He's forever going like im gonna be a changed man.
This is going to be the new Julius

wtf. that guy's plain dumb.


No comments: