Tuesday, August 12, 2003

im just sooooo wretched!
totally screwed up oral today. argh.
i misread one word during the reading
and paused for more than five secs during the picture.
argggghhhh.
i wana pull all my hair out.
i went off topic for conversation argh.
i tried all my best smiles to make the teacher on the right smile. wtf.
she just stared at me blankly.
i mean wtf. cant u just give me confidence?
im like a student here?
some people are pure jerk offs. ugh.
this means my future.
and obviously the 2 examiners are ruinin it for me.
what the. when i came out of the room,
i was like im screwed!
i was tearin okays. walkin to comp lab.
i was sooo startin to tear already.
then i dragged siti to mrs teo where i was voicin all
my grievances for 1 hour plus i just sat there whinin to mrs teo.
she advised me not to read too much into the examiners
character and faces...yada yada blah blah.
how can i not worry?
i sooo scrwed up.
Lotsa people told me the picture was supposed to be of a soccer match.
not some NDP thign which i said.
wtf. cant cambridge give like something fuckin
sensical and not some trash?
wtf. my oral is scrwed.
i hate them.
die die die!

No comments: