Wednesday, August 20, 2003

hi hi before i get started with my homework and study,
shall just recall whatever happened today.
We had chemistry VA today which was like a toal hell for me.
couldnt get my calculations right. ended up copying darren's
results. the whole VA was so confusing. it was like put P into ya conical flask
then put a testubeful of sulphuric acid and another testubeful of
potassium iodide which will make the sloution turn brown.
then, i had to titrate the solution till it turns pale yellow.
then, add a few drops of starch solution into the solution which was
change the colour to dark blue. it wasnt exactly a few drops had to place
in about 1 cm cube to finally make the solution turn dark blue.
what the hell. the trick to this VA is not to titrate too fast. cos if i was
to titrate too fast, my pale yellow would decolourise which wasnt what i wanted.
Twice my solution turned colourless and once i titrate
so fast for the dark blue solution i ended up using more than 2cm cube
of my Q. arggghhh! was soooo pissed up till i decided to use Darren's
"accurate" results. hahas N ohyas, the councillors' investiture today was funny.
the sec1 councillors had to dance their way all up to the stage which was
bloody lame ha has. then, peng got andrew and darren to help her with
her voice over again. hahas it was damn funny. Darren and andrew both had problems
with their pronounciation and intonation. hahas darren was so retarded.
when peng gave the green light for him to start recording, he got so
flustered he pronounced Please as Prease
hahas me n peng were laughing our heads off. N you know whats the best part?
darren blamed me 4 being there cos i was pressurisin him. ya sure i was.
didnt hear andrews recording cos the room was too stuffy for me.
peng off all the fans to get a clear voice over.
Yups.. then we had our english from 2-5 where andrew.. eew gross
face was bleeding. thanks to his pimples. hahas talk about a bleeding piece of earth.
hahas ohs nic came over and asked me when was my berth day.
i was like question mark? 30th oct. why do u ask?
N he was like oh nothing nothing. that guy has something up his sleeves.
though i cant really place my finger on what it is.. nvm..
anyways, got ss and lit waiting 4 me so ya.
Happy studying!

No comments: