Saturday, February 21, 2004

i want my driving license!!

michelle went home yest but b4 that, she brought me and vanessa out. she bought for me this basic theory driving book cos i was talking to her about cars and stuff. then she say since im so interested in learning how to drive, she bought the book for me frm popular. went to crystal jade to have lunch. the fried rice is superb. spent about 30 plus dollars. then we went to causeway to shop.

the aussino at causeway sucks. nth much. so got micheele to lend me her membership card cos now all members get a 40% discount on everything. cool huh. really wanna get some nice bedsheet. i wurve my room! deciding to change my bed. dont like the design of my bed. and my bed feels small. even tho` its a queen. hahas =P

ayhhs. there's nth much to update on since i didnt really do nething. am too tired to update neway. oh and im not going to conrad nemore. decided its still early to work. and i shd get meself more certs to throw at those china bastard faces b4 i enter the working industry. shall make them kiss my feet. bwahahahhas

No comments: