Wednesday, February 25, 2004

yesterday was sooo exciting!! other than the durian incident. sam msged me and told me that auntie eileen was on tv hahas. my dad was so excited he wanted to record it. what the hell. watched the news at 10. CNA showed the news report 1st. the thing about the windows. hahas saw my auntie putting her clothes out to dry. so expected. my cousin was the reporter for the news and she also appeared on tv. yvonne cheong wee wee! hahhas

then switched to channel 8. was expecting to hear smth wei wei bao dao but its some1 else. some chinese reporter. this time, got to hear my auntie speak in chinese! hahas could see she was struggling with her chi. couldnt find the right word to use hahahas so funny!

yupps. aft that, i went to look for my pink blankie cos my brown blankie is still wet. stupid daddy. knew he kept it somewhere but he just didnt wanna tell me. looked high and low for my blankie. my fingers got caught between the drawer shelf. damn unlucky kays. was crying when i couldnt find it anywhere. decided to look thru my parents' cupboard. it was in my daddy's cupboard! he tricked me! that liar! still dare to laugh somemore. that meanie. okays. wanna go take a shit hahahas

No comments: