Tuesday, February 17, 2004

kel pon sch today. came over to my place cos she couldnt let her mum know she wasnt going to sch. so she came to my place at 6 plus in the morning. couldnt sleep at 1st. yet, sleeping beauty ended up waking up at 11+. nice nice. kel woke up at 10. she came to my house and slept again hahas.

watched Taxi 2. then ordered KFC. whole home delivery thing costs 14.95.. cheap. was eating when vanessa called. begging me to fetch her frm her daycare cos she cant stand being in the daycare blah blah. she hates the teachers there. so aft eating, persuaded kel to go with me go pick her. had to borrow more money frm kel to go pick vanessa. took a taxi there and back. total waste of money. oh wells..

reached home and watched 2 fast 2 furious. ya! like whats with all the car movies? hmms, am not sure either. then vacuumed the floor while vanessa mop and kel watched house on haunted hill. kel caught the 530 shuttle bus back. went swimming arnd 6ish and got back nearly 8. just in time to catch police and thief. lets go! G O go! yupps. watched tv till 10 and am now slacking infront of my comp. -yawn-

shall go watch meteor garden. oh wait, there's meet my folks at 11. Yays! and i feel wierd. am supposed 2 get all nervous about my results but heh, i dont feel a thing at all. wierd wierd. hopefully i'l get 10! hahas. or maybe not.. ack! touch wood! sighh. no jc then go poly. theres always plan B. if im going poly, im gonna do molecular biotech at nyp. shd be fun. hopefully.

oh and peng,
am not sure why conrad wants more pple. too much money i guess. or they want more singaporeans than china chinese. eech. that china girl's chinese is still haunting me. freaky. goosebumps all over my body. die girl die. corrode vital anatomy corrode!!

No comments: