Wednesday, February 18, 2004

woke up squeezing pus out frm my riight eye. was totally g.r.o.s.s. thank god it wasnt pain or else i would have cried like sheet. cried today when i visited the gynae. had to do ultrascan thingy again. damn. could see my cervix. at least thats what i think it is. was so embarrassed. shant go into the details. dont think i want to either.

anyways.. had to take a blood test. check my hormones or smth. fuck. they couldnt find my vein. my vein sorta diasppeared. so i had to get my blood sucked out frm the side of my right wrist. was sooo scared i cried b4 the needle even went in. kept shouting at my mum, asking her to talk. fuck. could feel the needle below my skin. was disgusting. excrutiating. got so nervous all my blood went up and the needle couldnt get any blood. urkk. could feel the needle trying to suck up more blood. think the whole process took more than 5 mins. decided to start bretahing to get me relaxed and my blood to start flowing normally.

mum said i scared the entire clinic with my shoutings and stuff. like so? thats their bloody problem, not mine. but i couldnt really feel my hand aft that. was kinda spas.couldnt even carry my bag. ohya ohya! my cousin michelle is staying over at my place. shes staying now. wahhs squeezing with me and pet on my bed. die die die.okays. shant be sooo bad. wanna go drink some water. all the blood taken out has caused me to be thirsty. okay stef stop being crappy. well, ta~

No comments: