Sunday, February 22, 2004

smth wrng with my spongebob sqpants template. so decided to change to a new one. spent a good 3 hrs plus on the damn template. why? take a look at the drastic change in templates between my present one and the original one. big change. the pic is frm my cousin's gf, victoria friendster pic. cool huh. sexxayyy. tried to change the pink cos thought it was too pink. jah. yes, first time smth's too pinky for me to take. but this pink is seriously hard to match so decided to give up and stick to the original.

went to christ the king church for mass today cos vinnie has some signing out thingy at church and my mum had to go cos she was his godmum and she made me tag along. oh wells.. me and vanessa sat behind while the both of them sat infront. hahas think the pple arnd me and pet must have thought i was an overgrown child cos me and pet were playing that thumb war thing hahahahs and while sining the our father i just burst out laughing at vanessa. a few pple were staring but who cares! yupps. dad came to ctk later to bring us go sembawang country club to eat. my dadday's sista were there for their weekly sunday gathering.

the food's not bad. didnt like the mee goreng tho`. ack. aft that saw an arcade so we went in and played 5dollars worth of games. played 2 rounds of car racing with pet. i won of cos. then played puzzle bobble with vinnie. hahas i won too. the whole time my dad was rushing me to go learn golf. lac lahh. was a bit hesitant at 1st cos i was scared they wll laugh at me what. ohya, aunty evelyn is teaching me and sam, how bad is she? is she that fierce? or whatever whatever? cos she's gonna call me go learn golf again. she'l teach me again. is that good or bad?

anyways, vin and i picked up a bit about golfing. like how to hold the club. how to swing the club. how to position yaself. what must ya posture be and how good my other cousins are. yvonne is learning too! so good! more company! golf is fun. see when's the next time aunty evelyn call me go play golf again. hahas i was actually quite good at 1st know. at least my 1st try i could hit the golf ball. only aft my dad said i had no strength and blah blah i lost my form. missed the ball 3 times in a row. finally managed to hit and the golf ball just rolled down hahahahas dad says thats not bowling... whatever. newbie what. is considered excellent already kays hahahas.

Yesterday.

aft novena, went with sam to meet T2 at PS. kel wanted to go buy felt and stuffing to make cushions for her CT b4 the o lvl results are out. yupps. then watched along came polly. certain parts were totally disgusting. hahahas like that scuba nudist guy hhahahahs and his hippo story. we were sitting on the 1st row! can u imagine how much torture my neck and eyes had to go thru? was sooo bad. could hardly see their facial expressions. hate sitting in the front row. u cant get much of the show. ate arnd 9+. some grilled chix rice. perfect. loved it. it costs only 3.80 yummay!

went to ezone aft that and played car racing again. i was 2nd for the 1st rnd then 3rd. aft tthat, played 4 games of that puck thing hahahas was super fun exspecially when they had that puck madness thing when 3 pucks will suddenly just shoot out and u got to faster shoot it into ya opponents puckpost hahahahs had lotsa fun playing. only couldnt help laughing when we 1st played it. laughed so much that we lost the 1st game. paired with em for the 1st 2 games. then paired with sam and we lost. last game, i paired with kel and we won! yay! hahas i was screaming quite alot hahas aft playing had to rush back cos it was already 10+ and besides, lotsa pple were waiting to play. that game was actually quite stagnant cos maybe pple thought it was boring but aft we started playing, lotsa pple came to see us play and were actually waiting for us to finish our game so they could play hahas we gave the puck game business!

kays.. cant really think straight. did alot of html work today. and ohya, my emergancy exits aka my links are up there. quite neat huh.

No comments: