Saturday, February 14, 2004

saturday already. hotel orientation today. am v v v scared. like really scared. spastic darren. told him i could make it only at 110 cos of my shuttle bus and he wants to leave 1st. what the hell. no0oo. i will nv wanna be caught stranded alone by myself. uh uh no way. leaving my house at 1230 to rush for the shuttle bus. then shall slowly stroll to the mrt to meet darren at 1. he nv reply me. fuck. im like bloody nervous already. and this is the kinda attitude i get? it makes me feel even worse. butterflies all over my body. urkk. hopefully can find some newbie and click with her.

sighhh. if only kel and em can come join me. but kel's going out and em has church. i so0o do not wanna be alone. scared i dont know the procedures. like how to enter the staff entrance and sign my name and get my pass frm the security guard and take my temp blah blah blah. then where to change into my uniform. and am i actually supposed to wear my stockings, black shoes, bun up my hair and put on makeup? arghhh. its killing me. am so so so scared. i hate you i hate you i hate you

No comments: