Monday, February 16, 2004

Today.

was supposed to vacuum and mop the floor but i decided to clear my cupboard instead. real messy. spent half a morning and afternoon on my cupboard. used all the hangers and now my cupboard is spanking clean but there's hardly any space left since ive hung all the clothes i left lying around. wow. and i was beginning to wonder i had v little clothes. filled both my cupboards to the max. great. spent the whole day multi tasking by clearing my cupboard and watching meteor garden. cool eh.

Yesterday.

went to church, chinese mass. played alot with vanessa. still dont understand whats going on for mass. oh wells. spent the entire aft sleeping cos i hardly slept the night b4 and i accompanied my mum to sheng siong aft church. woke up at 6+ for dinner then we decided to go to the pasar malam arnd yishun mrt cos dad didnt wanna go to the metro sale at marina.

Saturday.

ah! depressing and agonising. yups. these 2 words describe exactly how i felt when i was going to conrad by myself. totally dperssing. darren suddenly couldnt make it and i was left strnded all alone by myself. argh. he didnt even bother to tell me why he wasnt coming. was practically dying. wanted to drag my feet all the way there but i was running out of time to even brisk walk. talked to peng on the way there. she helped abit with easing the tension. wanted to cry when i was arnd suntec. so didnt know how to cut over to conrad. nearly peed in my skirt when i was nearing conrad. yes, it was that bad. had to find my way to the carpark to get to teh staff entrance which i had no idea how. was sooo nervous that i went straight up to the manager at the hotel entrance and asked where the crapark was. nice try. it was right infront of me. went in the crapark, couldnt find the entrance to the staff area. shit! was soooo gonna cry. kept praying to god, asking him to help me. alas! found it! went and check in with the security guard. bloody hell. say i newcomer so kalan kabo... whatver.

went to get my clothes. had only a few mins left to 2 and veron said to not be late. riight. good luck stef. changed at super fast speed. but damn! the top was too big. had to change back to my clothes and get an S. spas china girls att he toilet were bloody mean. asked them whether they were new and whether they could wait for me while i was changing. they went, aw. and when i came out, they left! was cursing `em in my brain. i hope an exspecially vital part of their anatomy corrodes. ahhh, much better now. realised i was so nervous i forgot to change to my court shoes. no wonder some of the pple were staring at my feet.

reached 2nd floor. wow. loads of pple. faster got to one side and changed my shoes. saw lots of china girls again. equally mean. they seem shock to know that i was singaporean. right. like thats the surprise of the century. doesnt mean if the place is packed with foreigners, it doesnt mean a certain singaporean cant work there and hopefully snatch their rice bowls. i hate `em. i hate `em. i hate `em. then had to stuff my bag into the locker, fortunatley with the help of this kind guy who told me to stuff my key all the way into the lock. still couldnt open the locker. he had to help me open it. 3 malay girls came in. apparently they were lao jiaos in this area. have worked there for more than 5 times. lucky there was this malay girl who waited for me to bring me to the Grand Salon, the place we were having our hotel orientation. aft that, she sat with the guys and i was made to sit next to some china girl. eech. was practically rolling my eyes. the whole time i sat there by myself frm 2-330. hearing this lady called ashley frm conrad's HR dept talk while at the same time having to tolerate the oh so terrible china accent frm that stupid chatty chinagirl next to me. i sooo0ooo wanted to slap her face and scream a fuck u into her ear. was totally annoying. there was this guy on my left. quite cute. name's joseph. didnt talk to him tho`. another lao jiao. had this prob with lao jiaos. hated `em.

luckily b4 the orientation, i made friends with this chinagirl called LuLu. talked more to her during the 10 min break we had. conrad offered tea and coffee. didnt like either. so decided to not drink at all even tho` i was god damn thirsty. Lulu is 21 and she has a bf. boy did i had lotsa probs trying to talk to her. i was so erms ___ blahh. u guys fill in the blanks. cant find a word to describe how i felt.

whole orientation was crappy. was soo tired and sleepy. had to find ways and means to keep my eyes open. but its quite worth it since im paid 24 bucks just to sit there and here them talk and talk and talk. the banquet director got us to stand up and take a look at the dinner table they set up for us. had to spot the difference between a malay dinner, chinese dinner, wastern dinner and buffet. wasnt really paying attention. was the only one leaning on the wall. think i was the most bo chup one there. oh, who cares. the whole time i was asking myself why am i putting myself thru such agony. its not like i dont have money in my pockets or my hands filled with money when they are empty. was regretting quite a bit. okay, maybe alot.

the whole thingy ended at 530. so that banquet director, steven lim, whol looks like jerald, thought us how to fold that fan shape napkin. and oooh i know how to fold a tuxedo napkin. really cool. had to fold the napkin for all the tables. they were gonna have a wedding later on at night. finished arnd 6+ then went to collect my voucher. saw darren. veron called him to come back at 6 for the wedding dinner. went to the cafeteria with Lulu to eat. the food is free. hahas. then changed my clothes and went back with Lulu and this other china guy who is married to some china girl. yes, ive got a prob with china pple now. found a shortcut to city hall mrt. much faster way. so while i was just following the two china pple and hearing `em talk the china chinese, something poked me. was andrew and jolene! they were out shopping. was soo0oo glad i saw `em that i left those 2 chinese by themselves without saying bye. followed the two of `em to suntec where they ate at secret recipe and i drank my frosty watermelon juice which was good. then they got to go. was walking alot. followed them all the way back to city hall station then walked all the way to marina square by myself and then to millenia to meet kel. aft that, went home to sleep.

Friday.

NY crash. hid in the new canteen with vinnie while em and kel were having their usual morning ceremony. then joined kel for GP tutorial. Mr Tong hahas their GP tutor is soo funny and he behaves like Billy Bong frm living with Lydia. loved his lesson even tho` it was one of his skills lessons instead of his content lessons. it was supposed to be boring compared to his other lessons but nevertheless, i still liked it.

went for maths lecture on binomial theorem. quite ez to catch up. then went to the canteen with kels friends, li xuan, si tong and jonathan. em and kel had econs test. i ate wanton noodles. was regretting not ordering dumpling noodles cos i dont eat that red meat thing. the whole time vinnie was crapping. telling me alot of stuff about YJ and his family. keeping me edutained. laughed alot. kel ate with her friends while em sat with us. em brought us to the library aft that. then had to meet kel for bio lect. wahhs. nearly died. had to memorise all the stuff on her powerpoint slide in 3 mins. was v dead by that time. wasnt in the mood for nething. so asking me to memorise was a total killer. my eyes felt so heavy and i was soo drowsy.

aft that, rushed to the gallery to meet em for GP tutorial. mr tong saw us again. he kept asking us whether we would felt bored since he was gonna do the same thing as he did in the morn. told him to continue with his lesson. vinnie's pri sch good friend was in em's CT. raymond low. ohya, em's friend daniel used the russian they learnt frm their chi teacher on us. think thats about it for NY. cant rmb..

No comments: